It’s fair to say there has been an air of uncertainty with almost everything in 2020. It’s difficult to make decisions for the coming weeks, nevermind thinking about 2021 and what will be best for your child heading into Prep. With reduced days in Kinders and disruption to the Learning Program, you may be questioning what Prep 2021 (or even Prep 2022) will look like and how it will meet your child’s needs.
We invite you to access our Ready... Set... PREP webinar recording, with the following speakers:
* Dr Amy Berry - Australian Council for Educational Research (ACER)
* Catherine Waters - Kinder Director JJ McMahon
* Erin Juers - Parent to Year 1 2020 student and Prep 2021 student
* Jennifer Gray - Principal of Our Lady of Good Counsel Primary School, Deepdene
During this 50-minute webinar, we discuss:
1. Academic and social readiness
2. Transitioning from Kinder to Prep smoothly and confidently
3. A parent’s perspective on remote learning and Kinder disruption
4. Specific adjustments OLGC will be making to the Prep curriculum in 2021
Complete the details below and the Webinar Recording will be on it's way to the email address you provide!